Select Personal Injury Litigation
Gibson Law Partners, LLC, uses our extensive experience in high-stakes litigation matters to represent individuals who have suffered catastrophic injuries or have lost a loved one due to gross negligence or misconduct on the part of another party or parties.
We are not a personal injury claims mill. We limit the number and types of cases we handle in order to provide quality representation through personalized attention.
We are not a general personal injury law firm. Our representation is restricted to complex personal injury cases involving significant recovery. By focusing our attention on the most serious personal injury matters, we offer a level of knowledge and experience resolving these difficult cases that few firms in Louisiana can match.
Personal Injury Litigation
Our attorneys have more than over 173 years of combined civil litigation experience. Our personal injury practice spans a broad range of accidents, including the following:
- Accidents involving trucks and commercial vehicles
- Car accidents
- Multiparty liability
- Workplace accidents involving third-party liability for damages
- Accidents resulting from manufacturer’s liability
- Accidents involving property owner negligence or misconduct
Wrongful Death Litigation
If your loved one was the victim of wrongful death, you may be able to recover the following damages…we can help:
- Medical expenses of the deceased
- Funeral and burial costs
- Damages for pain and suffering
- Lost earnings and benefits
- Loss of companionship or relationship with the deceased
We understand that a wrongful death case can be stressful and difficult to handle alone. During this time, our attorneys can help to take the weight off your shoulders and will work to ensure you receive the damages you deserve.