Michael O. Adley
Michael is a partner at Gibson Law Partners, LLC. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Vanderbilt University Law School in 2016 where he served as a member and Articles Editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review. Michael was also admitted to Vanderbilt's Malone Inn chapter of Phi Delta Phi, the International Legal Honor Society.
Michael graduated summa cum laude from Louisiana State University in 2013 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. While at LSU, he was recognized as a University Medalist and a Chancellor's Scholar. Michael was also a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society and a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars.
Michael's practice focuses mainly on two areas, complex litigation and professional liability litigation, including litigation involving accountant malpractice, architect and engineer malpractice, attorney malpractice, ethical complaints against lawyers and judges, insurance agent malpractice, medical malpractice and real estate malpractice.
Areas Of Practice
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Louisiana, 2016
- Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2016
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2012
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: University Medalist
- Honors: Chancellor’s Scholar
- Honors: Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Major: Psychology
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Richard T. Haik, U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Louisiana, Legal extern
- U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Louisiana, Intern
- Phi Delta Phi
- Phi Kappa Phi