Lafayette High Stakes Commercial Litigation Law Office
At Gibson Law Partners, LLC, our commercial litigation attorneys provide high-level service for a variety of complex disputes. From our law office in Lafayette, we serve clients throughout Louisiana. In our extensive practice, we have earned renown throughout the state for our quality of representation and our record of positive results.
Rather than stretch ourselves thin by providing one-size-fits all approach, we focus exclusively on the following areas of commercial litigation:
This allows us to give our clients highly knowledgeable counsel for their specific case. When the stakes are high, you can rely on us to protect your rights and advocate for your best interests tenaciously.
Visiting Us In Person
Our office in Lafayette is easy to access. We are at the intersection of two popular roadways: Cajundome Boulevard and Johnston Street/US 167. We have an attached parking lot for easy off-street parking. You can drive to us using the following directions:
- From the north: Take I-49 S/US-167 S to NW Evangeline Thruway. Turn right onto E 2nd St, continue onto W Congress St, and turn left onto Cajundome Blvd.
- From the east: Take I-10 W to NW Evangeline Thruway for Lafayette. Turn right onto Johnston St.
- From the south: Take LA-339 N. Stay on LA-339 N/Verot School Rd. Turn left onto Camellia Blvd; turn tight onto Johnston St.
- From the west: Take I-10 E, then take exit 100 for LA-3184/Ambassador Caffery Pkwy. Continue on Bertrand Dr. Turn left on N College Rd. Turn Left on Johnston St.
The building is just minutes from downtown Lafayette, including several courthouses, including:
- Lafayette City Court
- The 15th Judicial Court of Lafayette
- The U.S. District Court Clerk
This proximity allows us to file important documents quickly and attend hearings or other meetings on your behalf. We look forward to getting to know you.
Discuss Your Litigation Needs With Our Local Team
2448 Johnston St
Lafayette, LA 70503